Rosie Flo was created by a graphic designer mum as a response to the requests of two little girls who wanted to draw people, but needed a little help.
This time Rosie Flo"s gone all arty visiting galleries and recreating some of the world"s bestloved art. Take your place at da Vinci"s Last Supper, step into Vermeer"s studio or watch the ballet with Degas. Help Dali"s clocks to melt and Picasso"s harlequin to dance.
• They have thick paper which avoid showing through or damaging the next page
• They are sturdy and will endure journeys without falling apart
• They are small enough to fit into a child’s hand luggage.
• The lines are intentionally not too thick— which would make it look like it was created for pre-schoolers only
• Not only for girls, there are Johnny Joe books for boys too with action based scenes
Age range is between 4 to 12 but is for any child-at-heart who loves to draw!