One moon bright night.
Under a star speckled sky.
At the edge of the Great Sandy Desert
A dingo howled...
Follow the animals of the Great Sandy Desert as they anxiously hide from the dingo.
But what will happen when the dingo and the animals come face to face?
Rina Foti lives in Perth. Her previous books include Hooray for Chester. Rina’s stories are inspired by her fascination with Australian animals.
Sandra Kendell is an artist / illustrator and native wildlife enthusiast who lives in the Northern Territory. She works in oils, mixed media and digital art. Sandra draws her inspiration from the natural environment and is the author and illustrator of Quoll and Bushwalk.
• Great introduction to Australian wildlife
• Ideal gift for tourist market
• Repetitive style makes it suitable for early readers
• Young readers will enjoy the suspense and surprise at the end.
• Delightfully illustrated by an illustrator with a real passion for the Australian environment.