Rosie Flo was created by a graphic designer mum as a response to the requests of two little girls who wanted to draw people, but needed a little help.
• They have thick paper which avoid showing through or damaging the next page
• They are sturdy and will endure journeys without falling apart
• They are small enough to fit into a child’s hand luggage.
• The lines are intentionally not too thick— which would make it look like it was created for pre-schoolers only
• Not only for girls, there are Johnny Joe books for boys too with action based scenes
Age range is between 4 to 12 but is for any child-at-heart who loves to draw!
"At last a colouring book for boys. Another sure fire winner"