All the sights, sounds and flavours of city life with perfect gems of city writing. All ready the series has taken us to the hearts of Paris, London, Berlin, Dublin, Amsterdam and Venice. From Oxygen Books, a new publisher of surprising books about all kinds of journeys.
An exciting and unique popular city break travel series featuring the best ever writing on favourite World cities. Short vignettes from writers including Woody Allen, Tom Wolfe and Don DeLillo to Patti Smith, Junot Diaz and David Byrne, from over one hundred dazzling writers in all.
• Ideal for city-break travellers, city lovers and lovers of entertaining and compelling writing
• Includes more writers then ever before in a city-pick title!
• All series titles have been Amazon Top Ten city bestsellers
• Huge praise already for our Berlin, Venice and Dublin titles in the Sydney Morning Herald
• The city-pick series were Travel Books of the Year in the Sydney Morning Herald
‘Why didn’t I think of that? What a great idea! A sublime introduction’ – Bruce Elder, Sydney Morning Herald
‘An inviting new series of travel guides…such an idée formidable’ – Editor’s pick, The Bookseller
‘It’s like having your i-Pad loaded with different tomes’ – The Times
‘The beauty of this clever series is the breadth and reach of its contributors’ – Real Travel Magazine
‘Essential – slip it into your bag alongside a Rough Guide’ – Waterstones’ Book Quarterly